I know a lot of people haven’t been fans of Milo, whether it’s because he’s gay, dates black men, or is seen as too controversial. Whatever your opinions, Milo Yiannopoulos is an asset to the conservative movement. He’s gotten the truth out about feminism, radical Islam, and the myth of white privilege to thousands of new people. Most importantly, many of these are college students who are brainwashed by the controlled and censored messages of Buzzfeed and high school and university classrooms.
Milo takes the traditional message of the Right and makes it exciting for young people. It’s true that “Conservatism is the new Counter-Culture,” and Milo is reaching a whole new audience with his Dangerous Faggot college tour. In addition, he pushes the narrative even further to the Right than even Trump did during his campaign.
Conservatives have been trying to make their message cool to young people for decades. All of them have failed if we’re talking about a mass movement. Milo has nearly 2 million Facebook fans, more than Tucker Carlson and Ann Coulter combined, even more than Alex Jones. It’s quite true that when it comes to college students, “one gay guy from Britain has managed to accomplish more than thirty years of other conservatives.”
FYI the MSM has a huge fucking media onslaught that is set to go live Monday to scorch earth Milo and destroy him via the pedophile label . . . There are also those who want to hurt him simply as a proxy to hurt Steve Bannon/Breitbart. since their attempts to attack Bannon have largely failed. Not to mention people on the left being pissed off that most people sided with Milo over the rioters.
It may be part of a larger plan to divide the Republican party so enough Dems get elected in 2018 to impeach President Trump:
the press wants a civil war with the McCain/Graham wing of the GOP and the Trump/Ryan wing so as to weaken the Republicans in 2018. The overall plan is to make the Republicans fear social shaming from the media and the left more than they do their actual constituents who love Trump, in hopes of regaining the House and enough Senate seats to pull off an impeachment of Trump.
The claims of transphobic, racist, sexist, misogynist, Islamophobic, white supremacist, and Nazi didn’t work on Milo. So they conspired to use the worst attack possible: that of sexually abusing children.
By getting rid of Milo they kill two birds with one stone: Getting Milo out of CPAC, out of bookstores with his upcoming book, off college campuses, and maybe off Breitbart. They’ve already succeeded in getting him off of Twitter. Milo is the most “dangerous faggot”: he opens young minds to the truth about the Leftist agenda, including racial bias against whites, and so far nothing has been able to shut him down. Let’s not let this do it either.
In fact, a theory has just surfaced that former CIA operative and failed candidate Evan McMullin, whose presidential run was only about derailing Trump so Hillary could win, was involved in an operation to spend $250,000 hiring private investigators and video editors for operation research to take down Milo:
A former CIA operative is using the deep state to destroy the life of a right-winger and is openly bragging about it. This is war. pic.twitter.com/VNcJYSqNxw
— The Swog Blog (@TheSwogBlog) February 21, 2017
Such divide and conquer tactics are very old, and we know the Left isn’t above using the most despicable means to shut down influential Trump supporters.
A few points in support of Milo:
- The people writing and sharing these anti-Milo articles are the same ones who ignored Hillary Clinton’s defense of a man who actually raped a young girl.
- The people pushing this agenda are the same people who refuse to report on the child sex abuse scandal in Rotherham that involved more than 1,400 young girls.
- These are the same people who refuse to discuss the high rates of rape of Muslim refugees in Europe. In short: None of these people are to be trusted. Check every accusation you read.
- The interview occurred more than a year ago. It seems obvious that our enemies sat on this until Milo got bigger, and used it not only to try to silence Milo, but also to associate President Trump and Steve Bannon with (yet again) false claims of pedophilia.
- The context of the interview implies that Milo was talking about older teenaged boys, and the age of consent is 16 in the U.K. There was no mention at all about teenaged girls having sex with older men, or about pre-pubescent boys having sexual contact with older men.
- He clearly says he agrees with having age of consent laws.
- He’s outed three pedophiles in his career as a journalist, not something a sympathizer would do.
- Milo has spoken out on Twitter against pedophilia.
- “Pedophilia” implies sexual activity with a pre-pubescent child. Milo was talking about teenaged boys, not five-year-olds.
- “I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29,” Milo clarified. “The age of consent in the UK is 16.” Although I think 17 (or even 18) is too young for anyone to have a relationship with someone 10-plus years older, there’s nothing wrong with discussing it.
- His joke about learning to give better head due to being sexually abused by a Catholic priest was obviously a joke. When I watched the clip, I couldn’t even tell if what happened with the priest was real or something they were making up on the spot.
- CNN’s Jake Tapper, who should be sued for libel for this, is one of the main people spreading the lie that Milo “defended abusing 13 yr old boys.” It’s more very fake news, just like they twist everything President Trump says. Remember when Trump supposedly raped a 13-year-old?
The truth is, a lot of people in the Alt-Lite and AltRight have a propensity for conspiracy theories. Yes, there seems to be something to #PizzaGate. But we have no hard evidence, and some of the comments about John Podesta’s child porn went off the rails of legitimate research. I didn’t care, because it was helpful to getting Trump elected. Now there’s another child abuse conspiracy, and a couple people on the Right are, sadly, jumping to conclusions without doing their usual due diligence.
As of today, Mark Dice has fallen for the ruse. It’s not surprising, considering he was one of the main advocates of the #SpiritCooking conspiracy theory, one I said there was no evidence for. I love Mark’s videos and he does a great job, but he’s written a lot of books about how the Illuminati control the world. To stereotype, he’s the type of person who automatically believes every story about child sexual abuse.
Should have known Milo would endorse sex between children and adults. He is gay after all. What a sicko. He bathed in pig’s blood too #CPAC
— Mark Dice (@MarkDice) February 20, 2017
Baked Alaska and Milo had a falling out over the Deploraball, and Milo was in the wrong there. It would be nice if Baked could put that aside and judge this situation without the baggage. The Trump/Conservative/Right-wing movement is more important than personal disagreements.
I am Milo’s former manager.
I have defended Milo for standing up for free speech on many occasions.
Today, I cannot defend Milo anymore.
— Baked🥛Alaska™ (@bakedalaska) February 20, 2017
Props to Sargon of Akkad for standing up for Milo against the Never Trumpers and Leftists:
Imagine how awful it must be to not only be the victim of a paedophile but then to have the media call you a paedophile.
— Sargon of Akkad (@Sargon_of_Akkad) February 20, 2017
And Paul Joseph Watson appears to be on Milo’s side:
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) February 20, 2017
Alex Jones is defending Milo, rightly claiming that he’s a victim of sexual abuse not a perpetrator, and that his “defense” of the Catholic priest (it was a joke not a defense) is the result of Stockholm syndrome. It’s true that victims of childhood sexual abuse will defend their abusers for decades before fully coming to terms with what’s happened to them.
Whatever your former opinion of Milo, this shouldn’t be a case of taking down someone else who isn’t completely on board with your ideas. That advice goes to Milo too, who should quit trying to distance himself from the AltRight but instead defend their right to free speech. “Don’t punch Right,” as the saying goes. And if Milo is to the left of you, but still helping the conservative cause, don’t punch Left either.